Banking Awareness MCQ Questions and Answers for Bank Exams IBPS , SBI ,RRB, RBI and All Private bank exams online Quiz practice and prepare General Awareness
1. Which of the following is not emitted by radio active substance?
None of these
2. A computer system that is old and perhaps not satisfactory is referred to as a(n)
Age old system
3. A bank without any branch network that offers its services remotely through online banking, telephone/mobile banking and interbank ATM network alliances is known as
Door Step Bank
A Direct Bank
4. According to the provisions of the income Tax Act, 1961 a resident individual is categorised as a 'very senior citizen' when he is
80 yr of age or older
75 yr of age or older
90 yr of age or older
85 yr of age or older
65 yr of age or older
5. Which of the following organisations/agencies has specifically been set up to boost overall rural development in India?
6. Mithila painting (also known as Madhubani painting) is practiced in the Mithila state of ____.
7. The physical distribution involves which activities?
Sales force costing
All of the above
8. Marketing communication has the objective of _____.
Both [a] and [b]
None of the above
9. The seed capital of Bhartiya Mahila Bank is
Rs 2000 crore
Rs 1000 crore
Rs 4000 crore
Rs 3000 crore
10. The computer-abbreviation KB usually means ________
11. Which of the following banks in India has maximum number of branches and ATMs in India?
Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
State Bank of India
12. This is the part of the computer system that one cannot touch
13. Junk e-mail is also called ..................
14. The computer monitor is which type of device?
(a ) and (b )
15. The name a user assigns to a document is called a(n)